If my refund gets validated, how and when will I get reimbursed?
Refund process begins after we have completed Quality Check on your returned product. The quality check process may take 1 to 2 days from the date we receive the returned item. We will notify you of the result as soon as the quality check is complete.
As a refund, you can either claim a store credit Refund Voucher of the amount you had paid for your returned item or you could ask for a complete cash refund. In case of a store credit voucher, you can use the store credit voucher for a new purchase on the website subtracting that amount from the new total. In case of a cash refund, the refund based on the amount will either be refunded via an online bank transfer into your bank account, or via a cheque mailed to your address.
In case of credit card payments, refund can either be claimed as a store credit Refund Voucher, a cash refund or via transaction reversal.
Reimbursed time frame post quality check:
|Refund Type||Time Frame|
|Refund Voucher||24 hours|
|Bank Transfer||24 – 48 hours|
|Cheque Refund||24 – 72 hours|
What is a Refund Voucher?
A Refund Voucher is a return mechanism of equal worth to the value paid for the item that you have returned.
You can use a Refund Voucher at checkout to discount the amount of the voucher from your next purchase. This Refund Voucher can be used on multiple purchases (if the purchase value is less than the amount of the refund voucher) until your refund voucher balance amount is Rs. 0.
A refund voucher is valid for 180 days you need to use your voucher during this period, post which the voucher will expire and cannot be used.
How do I use my Refund Voucher?
If you have been issued a Refund Voucher, you will receive a discount voucher code via email.
Please enter this code in the discount code box and click “Apply Code” during checkout at payment step. A corresponding deduction will be applied to your total amount.
If my returned product is not validated for refund, how do I get informed?
If your return is invalid then we will call you to explain the issue and send the item(s) back to you. We will arrange the delivery of the item. Please make sure you are available at the corresponded time to accept the item at your doorstep. Failure to delivery will result in us holding your item for a 30 day period which you can collect yourself from our office.
I have bought an item on promotion or with a Discount Code. What amount will you refund me?
For items purchased on sale, if a refund is allowed on the sale item, the amount refunded will be the exact amount paid for the item, and not its original value.
For example: If you purchased an item on sale for Rs. 500 and its original value was Rs. 1000, we will refund you Rs. 500 only.
If you purchased an item with a Refund voucher, we will refund you the sum of the amount you paid (including the amount of the refund voucher used).
Please read through our Return Policy on this page to understand our return procedures and make sure your item is eligible for return.
You will have 7 days after an item is delivered to you to notify us that you want to return the item. This means if your item was delivered e.g. on the 5th of the month, you have till the 12th to initiate a return. If the item you wish to return meets the criteria mentioned below, your return can be initiated by calling our helpline at (03222-222569) which is available 24/7
Returning an item is simple, just follow the steps mentioned below:
- Check if your product meets all requirements
- Call the Goto helpline and request a return
- Fill out the return form
- Pack items and attach the return label
- Arrange product pick up or drop off
- Your returned item will be Quality Checked
- If validated and Quality Check passes, you will be refunded for the item
How do I know if my product has a warranty?
Different products are covered under different warranty policies. To confirm the warranty type of a particular item, please note the following steps
- On the Product Page, under the product description, you will see details for warranty.
- If the product has a warranty coverage, this field will identify the duration of the warranty and how the warranty is covered.
How can I claim warranty?
Warranty claims are subject to the warranty coverage of the item you have purchased, if the product has a warranty from the brand, a warranty card will be included in the packaging. Please follow the following steps to initiate a warranty claim.
- If your product is non-functional or broken on arrival, you can call the goto.pk helpline at (021) 111-11GOTO (4686) within 7 days of delivery to initiate an exchange or return of the product.
- If your product produces a fault post the initial 7 days of delivery but is within warranty timeline, you can call the goto.pk helpline at (021) 111-11GOTO (4686) and provide the following information from your receipt and warranty card to initiate a warranty claim
- Order Number
- Order Date
- Item Details
- Warranty Period (on warranty card)
- Nature of fault
- To claim warranty directly from the brand, please contact the authorized service center using the details stated on the warranty card provided with the item.
Note: We urge you to save the invoice and warranty card together to ease warranty claim process.